ELS Europe is a market leading consultancy providing sustainable finance and risk management collaborative strategic solutions. Our sustainable finance solutions support industry clients in their transition to sustainable, resource efficient and climate resilient operations. For the Financial Community, we use our in-depth understanding of sustainability criteria, complex processes and operations, and unique perspectives on risk, to assess and monitor the effectiveness of climate and environmental financing instruments.
Our risk management solutions in areas of air, land, water, circular economy, pollution prevention & control and ecosystems support best outcomes for strategic operational risk management and decision-making. Our Clients operate in an ever-changing regulatory and business environment. ELS Europe partners with them to assist with facility and enterprise-wide environmental risk assessment and management aimed at reducing the total cost of risk and integrating holistically sustainable activities into their business models to enhance profitability, investor interest and shareholder value.
ELS Europe is committed to building partnerships with a focus on innovation and knowledge as a key driver in creating added value on an international scale. We are helping to build a new competitive green economy creating bridges between those who have responsibilities in finance and in the production of goods and services.
Our core values are to:
- Be innovative: we seek to make a positive difference using innovative systems and technologies.
- Support and encourage long-term perspectives.
- Prioritise the transition to low-carbon, resource-efficient, circular and adaptive activities, while avoiding significant harm to the natural environment.
- Client Focus: respond to Client needs, make a positive difference and provide cost effective solutions.
- Be objective, consistent and thorough in all we do with a focus on quality.
- People Focus: we are committed to the professional and personal development of our consultants, valuing commitment, recognising contributions, valuing diversity and mutual respect.
- Always act with integrity.
Environmental Risk Management
ELS Europe’s Risk Management Solutions focus on in-depth engagement with companies strategically exposed to climate-related and environmental risks. We apply our natural sciences and engineering skills to work closely with international organisations to identify opportunities for risk reduction and to help our Clients transition to sustainable, resource efficient, climate resilient operations.
ELS Europe's Sustainable Finance Solutions provide collaborative strategic support to private and institutional investors, corporate, investment & retail banks and insurers deploying our in-depth understanding of sustainability theshold screening criteria and complex processes & operations to assess and monitor environmental risk, liabilities and investment flows according to acceptable market practices.