Our Clients include leading multi-national and national actors across financial and industrial operations.
Protection of the Environment is of growing importance to the world’s financial and industrial communities, reinforced by national and corporate level embracing of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
ELS Europe support our financial sector Clients to avail of opportunities in the overlapping areas of sustainability, risk management, environmental social governance (ESG), stewardship and long-term investment horizons. We furthermore support our industrial clients to combine investment priorities, risk management and sustainability objectives into their business models, strategy’s and operations.
Financial Sector Clients
ELS Europe’s Clients on the financial side include private and institutional investors (asset owners, asset managers diversified financials), banks (corporate, investment & retail), and insurance entities.
Financial actors are of primary importance in greening the structure, function, and dynamics of the European and Global economy.
Over 100 major financial centres are active globally, where interlocking financial activities - such as banking, capital markets, investing, insurance - are concentrated.
ELS Europe offers solutions to support the central pillars of sustainable financial activities to entities including:
- Government Financial Policy and Regulatory Authorities,
- Banks and Credit Institutions,
- Insurance Companies and Mutuals,
- Public Pension Funds and Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provisions (IORPs),
- Investment Firms / Portfolio Managers,
- Fintech Companies,
- Undertakings for the collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) such as equity funds, exchange traded funds and bond funds,
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMs) such as real estate funds, private equity funds, SME loan funds, venture capital funds and infrastructure funds,
- Corporate/Occupational Pension Funds,
- Foundations and Endowments,
- Social Entrepreneurship Funds (such as EuSEF entities) and Charities, and
- Universities & Other Academic Institutions.
Industrial Sector Clients
A world of limited resources forces us to seek new ways of producing and consuming. A low carbon, resource efficient and circular economy that is protective of the environment is our only way to address these challenges.
ELS Europe offers solutions to assist with facility and enterprise-wide environmental assessment and risk management to support the central pillars of sustainable industrial operations to entities providing products and services across many sectors, including:
- Construction, Property Refurbishment & Management Organisations,
- Energy providers (oil & petrochemical, natural gas, biomass, biogas, transmission, distribution & storage of electricity, manufacture of industrial gases & hydrogen, carbon capture & storage, geothermal, hydroelectric, solar photovoltaic, solar concentrated power, wind & ocean energy),
- Information Communications & Technology (Telecommunications, programming, consultancy, data processing and hosting),
- Manufacturing & Mining (Cement, Concrete, Metals - ferrous & non-ferrous, chemicals & chemical products, vehicles, equipment and infrastructure components, energy efficiency materials for buildings),
- Trade, Transport & Logistics,
- Water (Collection, Treatment and Supply),
- Waste (Collection, Treatment, Recovery and Disposal), and
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation Activities.